Types of Educational workshops at REmida:
REmida can create a custom workshop for your group booking, or have a look at our workshop lists for ideas.
We are currently updating these workshop pages to link in with the Australian Curriculum relevant to each workshop.
The overarching curriculum link to our entire program is “sustainability“.
- School workshops: Students explore a specific theme & task. Class workshops can be done as excursions to REmida or as incursions at your school. The cost of these workshops is based on a flat rate charge plus additional children. For more information, see School Workshops : Y3-6
- Early Years Program: REmida’s Early Years Programs : Foundation-Y2 have been developed using the Australian Curriculum while involving play based learning for the younger ones.
- REmida’s Early Years Experience was introduced in 2013 and has been developed to provide the early years with a program that introduces concepts of sustainability through valuing waste and play. This program has been developed through the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Out of School Care workshops: Workshops are available for school holiday programs. Check out our OSHC workshops and send through a booking form for confirmation of your prefered dates.
- Professional Development: REmida runs several Professional Development Workshops which encourage teachers and educators on how to use REmida materials in their learning environments and inspire the use of reuse materials as a sustainable option for all learning environments.
- Festival Activities: Festival activities are available as a ‘make & take’ format or installation space. Festival activities are set up for the length of your event, and prices are based on the number of hours and the number of facilitators needed. For more information, see our Festivals page.
For information on how to make a booking, please see our Bookings page.