Types of Educational workshops at REmida:
REmida’s Educational Workshops are an exciting way for children to explore “sustainability” and ” valuing waste”
Choose from one of our workshops list or design a custom made workshop.
Workshops are available seven days a week. Just fill in a booking form for a FREE QUOTE.
In 2015 our Education programs were accredited by the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER)
Each of our seven REmida Workshops provides rich learning in a range of Western Australian Curriculum subjects. The overarching curriculum link to our entire program is “sustainability“.
- School workshops F-6: Students explore a specific theme & task. Class workshops can be done as excursions to REmida or as incursions at your school. The cost of these workshops is based on a flat rate charge plus additional children.
- REmida’s Early Years Play Experience: was introduced in 2013 and has been developed to provide the early years with a program that introduces concepts of sustainability through valuing waste and play. This program has been developed through the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Out of School Care workshops: We can design any workshop that suits your daily theme. Or you can choose from our current program list. Send through a booking form for a quote today. Book early as times fill fast each term.
- Professional Development: REmida’s “100 Languages of Children” workshop has been developed to introduce reuse materials into all learning environments. This workshop is to inspire the use of reuse materials as a sustainable option for all learning environments.
- Festival and Event Workshops : We can create anything and any workshop using reuse materials. Festival activities are available as a ‘make & take’ format or installation space. Festival activities are set up for the length of your event, and prices are based on the number of hours and the number of facilitators needed.
For information on how to make a booking, please see our Bookings page.